Vanilla Layer Cake filled withLenon and Rasberry and frosted with Fresh Lemon Cream.
You can have Vanilla Layer Cake filled withLenon and Rasberry and frosted with Fresh Lemon Cream using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Layer Cake filled withLenon and Rasberry and frosted with Fresh Lemon Cream
- Prepare 1 of . recipe if my vanilla butter cake, baked in 3 - 8 inch cake pans and cooled.
- You need of For Lemon Curd.
- Prepare of ’1/2 cup fresh lemon juve.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need 6 tablespoons of butter, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 (2 teaspoon) of salt.
- You need of For Rasberry Spread.
- It's 4 tablespoons of Rasberry jam, at room temperature.
- You need of For Lemon Cream Frosting.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping crem.
- It's 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- It's 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon jiice.
- It's 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract’Garnish.
- You need as needed of Fresh Rasberries.
- You need of White chocolate shavings and fresh rasberries for the garnish.
Vanilla Layer Cake filled withLenon and Rasberry and frosted with Fresh Lemon Cream step by step
- Make Lemin Curd.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over low heat until thickened, 6 to 10 minute.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold.
- Make Lemon Cream Frosting.
- Beat cream until it starts to rhicken.
- Add remaing ingredients and beat until fluffy and creamy.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one layer in serving plate.
- Spread with 2 tablespoons Rasberry jam.
- Carefully spread 1/2 of the lemon curd on jam.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up, add 2 tablespoon Rasberry jam and lemon cur.
- Add third layer, bottom up. For easier frosting refrigerate until filling setts.
- Frost entire cake with Lemin Cream.
- Garnish with Rasberry sand white chocolate refrigerate 2 to 4 hours before slicing.