Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed). But pizza perfection doesn't have to be delivered or defrosted, and it especially doesn't need to involve a complicated dough recipe that requires hours of proofing. So let's get this party started with your new favorite recipe for Easy Homemade Pizza Dough Without Yeast! Once the pizza is rolled out, form a crust with your hands if you want.
This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. It's made with all-purpose flour (and notes on how to substitute that flour, in case you want to get fancy 😉), no stand mixer needed. No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe with step by step photos. You can cook Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed) using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed)
- Prepare 50 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of (You can use all-purpose flour in place of bread & cake flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt (optional).
- Prepare 50 of ml~ Water (or whey, if available).
This No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe is an easy-to-prepare homemade pizza dough made without yeast. Using some basic ingredients, it makes a tasty pizza crust with perfect thickness and consistency, without the hassle of dealing with yeast. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. The easiest pizza dough recipe ever!
Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed) instructions
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Use a spoon or long chopsticks to mix it around and around. When the dough begins to lump together, use your hands to knead it and bring it together into one lump..
- At this point, if the dough is difficult to bring together, add 1 tablespoon of water and continue kneading..
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with a lid or plate to prevent drying. Let it rest. Meanwhile, prepare your toppings..
- When you have finished preparing your toppings, roll out the dough..
- Separate the dough into 2 portions. Use your hands or a rolling pin to thinly roll the dough out to a thickness of 2-3 mm. It won't stick if you dust it with flour or cover with plastic wrap while rolling..
- Place the dough on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Top with your choice of cheese and toppings. Bake in the toaster-oven until crispy, and then it's done..
- You could also cook it with a frying pan. You can cook both sides, or cover with a lid and steam cook it. Laying out a sheet of parchment paper will make it easy to remove..
- If using Mozzarella cheese or fresh and very juicy tomatoes, use a paper towel to dry off the excess liquid and then place on the dough..
- This is a tuna, corn, red pepper, chikuwa, and mayonnaise pizza..
- This one is olive oil, ketchup, red pepper, basil, and pepper..
- This pizza is topped with eggplants sauteed in garlic, olives, and oregano..
- This one has 4 types of cheese: Emmenthaler, Mixed Mozzarella, Melty Sliced Cheese, Havarti Cheese. It also has olive oil..
- This one has tomatoes & broccoli & a carrot sauce & black pepper & 4 types of cheese (Mixed Mozzarella, Sliced, Havarti, Parmesan).
- The user Yoko made a Natto type pizza..
I adore this recipe for its simplicity, taste and ease. Grab some bread flour (Or good old all-purpose, they. If you rolled the pizza dough on parchment paper, simply transfer the pizza and paper to your baking sheet. Otherwise, dust the baking sheet with cornmeal or grease the baking sheet before laying on the dough. Making homemade pizza dough a day or a couple of weeks ahead gives you a head start on dinner.