Meatball curry. Give meatballs the Indian treatment in this easy curry recipe. Serve with plenty of veggies for a healthy dinner. This delicious Indian Meatball Curry combines my favorite curry recipe with tender meatballs.
Return the meatballs to the pan with the bamboo shoots and beans. Meatball curry recipe : Kerala style easy meatball curry or kofta curry is a popular Syrian Christian dish, made mostly during the festival seasons; Christmas and Easter. healthyish. Let curry sauce cool slightly, then transfer to a blender; blend until very smooth. You can have Meatball curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball curry
- It's 250 g of Mutton without bone.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's of Salt.
- It's 2 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It's 150 gms of Curd.
- It's 1 tbsp of Roasted coconut.
- It's of Bengal gram 1tbsp.
- It's of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
Wipe out any bits remaining in pot and transfer curry sauce back to pot. Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a classic Pakistani and Indian curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. Any who, I LOVE curry and coconut milk really lights my fire…but seriously, anything coconut makes me smile…it's my small obsession. Meatball curry, a mutton kheema recipe cooked in Indian spices, is classic Anglo Indian food served with coconut rice.
Meatball curry step by step
- Take the mutton in bowl add garlic ginger paste salt red chilli powder and garam masala powder 1/4teaspoon. And mix well and grind it..
- Then make a paste add one egg in it. Then make small balls of it. Take a pan add oil and fry it..
- Then keep meatballs aside. For gravy take roasted coconut and bengal gram and make paste of it. In that paste add curd red chilli salt..
- Then take a pan add whole garam masala. Then add gravy paste to it.then cook it for 15minutes..
- Then add one glass of water to it. After it starts boiling add meat balls in it.. then add coriander leaves and drops of lemon juice in it cook for 5minutes..
- Curry is ready to eat..
Makes for a special weekend lunch! Amazing Thai chicken meatballs in a Thai curry sauce. We were craving curry because that was quick to throw together and we had a really good go-to curry recipes. Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada Curry Chicken Meatballs. This Indian Style Meatball Curry puts an ethnic twist on traditional meatball dishes.