Cinnamon dessert taco shells. These sweet, crispy taco shells are a great place to start for dessert, as they're fun to make and exceptionally fun to fill. Bake a batch up for a sweet treat taco bar, then let your creativity fly to make your own custom fillings. If you need a few ideas to get started, we opted to personalize our shells to create Caramel Apple Dessert Tacos, Nutella and Red Berry Dessert Tacos, and Tropical.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla for a couple of minutes, until smooth. These sweet, crispy taco shells are a great place to start for dessert, as they're fun to make and exceptionally fun to fill. Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. You can cook Cinnamon dessert taco shells using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon dessert taco shells
- It's of Tortilla shells.
- You need of Cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- You need of Canola spray oil.
Brush melted butter evenly on both sides of tortillas, and sprinkle both sides Transfer shells to a wire rack, and cool completely.. The shells will get a little stale after a few days, so make sure to enjoy them as immediately as possible. I will definitely be making these again! Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Tacos Adapted from One Ordinary Day.
Cinnamon dessert taco shells step by step
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells..
- Spray tortilla shells with canola oil then add cinnamon and sugar all over flip over and repeat.
- Put in oven, bake until it bubbles up some... this will harden more as it cools. This should not take long 3-5 mins.
- Let them cool, make sure they keep the taco shape as they will harden more..
- This is what you don’t want! (sugar burns).
- Notes- I have seen people take small circle cookie cutters and cut out the tortilla shell I thought this was a waste of tortilla so I didn’t want to do it that way..
These are awesome strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos to add to your Taco Tuesday menu. Crunchy corn taco shells are coated in butter and cinnamon sugar mixture, baked, and filled with no-bake cheesecake filling and fresh, cinnamon kissed strawberries. The shells of these dessert tacos are made from tortillas cut with a round cookie cutter and fried crisp and dusted with graham crumbs. If you prefer you can dip them in cinnamon sugar after frying (just like I did with my Apple Pie Tacos) or not dip them at all. Dip each into melted butter then coat in graham cracker crumbs.