Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes. I just felt like muffins tonight so I found this recipe. How to make Chocolate Chip Cupcakes at Home. A Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins/Cupcakes Recipe by Kitchen With Amna.
The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for There are two great ways to keep your muffins from getting soggy. With either method, you'll need to first ensure that your muffins are completely cooled. These easy chocolate chip muffins don't require any fancy equipment — just bowls and a spoon. You can cook Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes
- You need 250 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It's 250 ml of Milk.
- It's 90 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 175 grams of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It's 1 of Desired amount of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of Desired amount of marshmallows.
Flour, brown sugar, and salt are combined with two leavening ingredients — baking powder and baking soda. They both help the muffins rise — the baking powder does most of the rising, while the baking. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Basic chocolate cupcakes which are, indefinitely, anything but basic.
Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degreesC.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and your desired amount of chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir well using a spatula and set aside.
- Pour milk, oil, vanilla extract and crack the egg into a measuring jug. Whisk well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix until just combined. Do not overmix as a lumpy batter will ensure that the muffins stay moist.
- Spoon mixture into muffins cups. Fill to about 3/4 full if you're making muffins and 1/2 full if u want to make cupcakes.
- For muffins, add a handful of chocolate chips onto the surface and bake for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For my version of cupcakes, add chocolate chips onto the surface (optional). Bake for 15mins, remove from oven and sprinkle your desired amount of marshmallows onto the surface. Bake for another 5mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate chips using microwave or a double boiler. Pour into a piping bag, cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze your desired amount of chocolate sauce onto the marshmallows.
This is a solid base recipe that serves as a jumping off point for many others. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and quick to make. These are the cupcakes I make most often - with good reason! Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter.