Churro Cheesecake Sandwich Bars. These bars are covered in cinnamon and sugar and are the perfect sweet treat to your next get together. Not only do these Churro Cheesecake Bars make your house smell amazing, they are absolutely scrumptious! Recipe by Evelyn L Jepson. the taste of cheesecake without the lengthy wait.
Let me know if you liked it. Two different desserts come together to create magical deliciousness. To make cheesecake filling: In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract. You can have Churro Cheesecake Sandwich Bars using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churro Cheesecake Sandwich Bars
- It's 2 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 2 (8 oz) of packages of crescent rolls.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It's 6 tablespoons of butter, melted.
Whisk with hand mixer for a minute on high speed until light and fluffy. Delicious cinnamon sugar churro bars with a creamy cheesecake and apple center. This is one delicious dessert bar that tastes like you are eating a churro! I am so excited to be an official blogger for Lucky Leaf for the second year in a row.
Churro Cheesecake Sandwich Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly spray 9x13 clear glass baking dish with cooking spray..
- Carefully open one package of crecent rolls and spread out over bottom of dish, pinching seams to make one solid crust..
- Optional: bake 1st crust for 5 minutes.
- Mix both packages of cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until mixture is nice and fluffy..
- Spread mixture over the (now cooled) crust, making sure to go all the way out to the edges..
- Add 2nd package of crescent rolls over the mixture, pinching seams to make one crust like in the 1st layer..
- Mix the remaining sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and spread evenly over crust..
- Pour melted butter over the whole top of the crust..
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown..
- Let cool and enjoy! These are best after cooled down completely and even cold from the fridge in my opinion :).
I work with brands that I truly stand behind and value their. Tender dough, creamy cheesecake and sweet cinnamon sugar come together for a deliciously simple recipe. This dish is somewhere between a cinnamon bun and churros. These mini cheesecake bites are copying the flavor of one of our favorite snacks—the churro. The crust is made from Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ and the cheesecake itself is full of cinnamon.