Eggless Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes.
You can cook Eggless Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cream.
- It's 1 Cup of Curd.
- It's 1 1/4 of Sugar granulated.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Soda bi Carbonate.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 Cups of Maida / All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3-4 Drops of Lemon Essence.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Turmeric.
- You need 1 Pinch of Salt.
- It's 8 Teaspoon of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- It's 2 Teaspoon of Water.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Black Sesame seeds.
- Prepare Leaves of Few Glazed Cherries and Mint.
Eggless Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes step by step
- In a bowl take fresh cream, curd and sugar, beat till frothy and fluffy.
- Add Maida, Baking powder, Salt, Soda bi-Carb and few drops of lemon essence Fold the mixture well to get a smooth batter.
- Add Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice and pinch of Turmeric to get slight yellow colour Mix well to get a smooth batter, it should not be too thick.
- Pour in a greased loaf tin or in cupcake moulds and bake Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees or till top turns golden and leaves sides.
- For Drizzle – In a bowl take powdered sugar, add lemon juice and water Mix well till it forms a milky thick batter or It forms a coat in the back of the spoon and doesn’t drip.
- Add Toasted Sesame seeds to drizzle and apply it on the cake Garnish with Glazed cherries and fresh mint leaves.