Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine.
You can cook Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine
- You need 200 grams of Bread flour.
- It's 80 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 8 grams of Sugar.
- You need 6 grams of Skim milk.
- It's 5 grams of Salt.
- It's 180 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 4/5 grams of Dry yeast.
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine step by step
- Put everything except dry yeast in the bread pan. Put dry yeast in the yeast compartment, select dough-only setting and start..
- Soon after the dough is prepared, take it out. Divide the dough into half with a scraper and shape it into balls. Cover with a moistened and tightly wrung out kitchen towel, and rest for 20 minutes..
- Place the dough on parchment paper and roll it out into your desired sizes. Pierce the dough with a fork..
- Spread pizza sauce and put on toppings and cheese, and bake it in the oven which is preheated at 180°C / 356°F for 15 minutes..
- For pizza sauce, check out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149853-tomato-sauce-for-pizza.