You can cook Lemon Curd using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Curd
- You need 4 large of lemons.
- It's 200 grams of butter.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
Lemon Curd step by step
- Wash the lemons then finely grate the rind and squeeze the juice into a small saucepan..
- Break the eggs into a small bowl and lightly beat them. Add them into the saucepan..
- Cut the butter into small cubes and add into the saucepan with the sugar..
- Place the saucepan onto the element on low, stir constantly with a whisk. Keep whisking until the butter cubes have melted and the sugar has dissolved..
- Keep the element on low, do not let the mixture boil. Once the mixture is fully combined, take off the heat and pour into jars and refrigerate until mixture has cooled completely and thickened..