Louts root snacks kamal kakri. In this video we will see how to select a fresh lotus root and make sweet lotus root chips. Edible lotus root is known for its crunchy texture and slightly sweet taste. It is a versatile vegetable and food connoisseurs across the world vouch for this Lotus roots are also commonly known as Kamal Kakri.
Lotus root is full of fiber and various vitamins and other nutrients. In Asia its believed to have various medicinal qualities, but in macro-nutrient terms Forgot password? click here. Lotus Roots Pakoras is a healthy snack which will be enjoyed by people of all ages. You can cook Louts root snacks kamal kakri using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Louts root snacks kamal kakri
- It's 250 gm of kamal kakri.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gram flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It's 2 of red Chilli.
- It's 1 tsp of corinader Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
Lotus root, also known as Kamal Kakdi, is the edible rhizome of Nelumbo nucifera plant, commonly known as Indian Lotus. The root is popularly used in cuisines of China, Korea, India, and Japan. Lotus root has great importance in Ayurveda as it is used in treating several diseases related to skin. Wash lotus root properly and cut into fine pieces.
Louts root snacks kamal kakri step by step
- Took best quality kakri cut into thin slices wash properly roast besan without.
- Oil Boil it in cooker for 7 to 8 minutes then margenate it in.
- A bowl curd salt coriander powder haldi powder amchur powder for 10 minutes.
- Took a pan put oil chilli &cumin seeds roast it well.
- Put kamal kakri in the pan spread besan on it cover for 2 minutes add some drops.
- Lemon juice garammasala & kasuri methi snacks ready we can add potato in it.
Then add the spinach and lotus root. Main Name: Lotus Root Biological Name: Nelumbo nucifera Names in other languages: Kamal Kakri, Bhen (Hindi), Thamari Kizhangu (Tamil), Tamara Kizhangu (Malayalam) History The lotus root has a history of three to five thousand years in Southeast Asia. Though the leaves and seeds were in use. Lotus roots can grow quite long under water and have segments linked like sausages. They are usually sold in shorter, more manageable portions and have become increasingly available at The lotus root is mild tasting with a pleasantly sweet flavor.