Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. Anthony Falco of Roberta's in Bushwick, Brooklyn, teaches Sam Sifton how to make restaurant-style pizza dough at home. Pizza has achieved cult status for a reason: it's amazing.
Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make. Bread flour is also very common and makes a. Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. You can have Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza
- You need of Dough.
- You need 3/4 cup of water (105 degrees).
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of corn meal.
- It's of Toppings.
- It's 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 15 of each pepperoni.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Red sauce.
- It's to taste of salt, pepper, basil, and garlic powder.
Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). Once the pizza dough is fully stretched, lightly flour your pizza peel and lay the base on it. If at this point you see any small holes in the dough, gently pinch them back together.
Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Place dry ingredients in mixer.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix. Wait till dough forms into ball. Add water if not sticking. Add dough if too sticky..
- Lightly oil a separate bowl, swirl dough in oil until coated in oil, cover, and let dough sit for 30 minutes. Room temperature will impact how quickly the dough rises..
- Place pizza stone into oven. Bottom shelf. Pre-heat to 450°F..
- Dough should be doubled in size. Cut dough in half. This makes two dough balls. Let dough balls sit for twenty minutes, covered with cloth..
- Take one dough ball and place onto a pizza peel. Make sure you spread some corn meal under the dough. (prevents sticking and burning).
- Flatten dough ball into pizza pie using rolling pin. Spread olive oil on the pie..
- Add red sauce (season as desired: salt, pepper, basil, garlic). Add toppings..
- Place onto pizza stone. 4-5 minutes. Take pizza out of the oven using pizza peel. Let sit for one minute. Cut and enjoy!.
- If you want to use whole wheat, you'll have to add more water when making the dough..
This Easy Pizza Dough recipe comes together SO fast (because there's zero rising required) that it's hard to believe you can make. Homemade pizza is a delicious meal you can easily make, but what are you supposed to do with the extra dough? Luckily, pizza dough, whether store-bought or fresh, stores easily in the fridge or freezer. Place the pizza on a floured baking sheet (with no edge) or a pizza peel - this is a flat pizza paddle with a long handle, which makes it easier to get the dough on and off the grill. This KitchenAid pizza dough has been made by thousands and become their go to pizza dough recipe!