Best Ever Banana Bread. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
It is so tender, so rich in banana flavor and so, so easy to make. You don't even need an electric mixer - just a fork to mash the bananas and a wooden spoon to mix the batter together. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! You can cook Best Ever Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Ever Banana Bread
- It's 4 of ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It's 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. Brown butter adds to the nutty sweet flavor while yielding a melt in your mouth texture. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Best Ever Banana Bread instructions
- Mash up 4 peeled ripe bananas. In a mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter. Add the eggs and cream together. Fold in bananas..
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix into the banana mixture. Do not over beat. Add vanilla and stir again..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bread pan. Add mixture to pan. Bake for 55 min. May add nuts or chocolate chips if desired..
In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, and sugars. Add the eggs one and a time and vanilla and whisk until smooth. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Need to use up extra buttermilk? Home cook BAKERMANJEFF says, "This banana bread lives up to its name as 'best banana bread.' It freezes perfectly and tasted just as good a week later as when I had just.