Oats carrot idli with lemon tea. steamed oatmeal idli with detailed photo and video recipe. an healthy and tasty savoury cake recipe made with powdered oats and yogurt. it is an urban fusion recipe made generally as breakfast recipe to those who cannot consume rice based idlis. it is very similar to rava idli in terms of. Healthy idlis made with oats and grated carrots. Ideal for those who are calorie conscious.
Low on carbs and healthy idlis made with oats and grated carrots. Ideal for those who are calorie conscious. Oats being rich in minerals, vitamins and. You can cook Oats carrot idli with lemon tea using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats carrot idli with lemon tea
- Prepare 2 cups of oats powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of rava.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chana daal.
- It's 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- It's Pinch of hing.
- It's 2 sachets of eno.
- You need Handful of curry leaves.
- It's 1/2 cup of curds.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's As needed of Water to make batter.
- Prepare As needed of Green chutney.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- It's 1/2 bunch of pudina leaves.
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fried gram.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds for tadka.
- It's For of Lemon tea.
- You need 2 glasses of water.
- You need 1 of tea bag.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It's 2 teaspoons of honey.
Idli has occupied a very important place in Southern part of Tamilnadu. The softness of idli lies in the selection of rice and black gram (Ulunthu/Urad dhal). Everybody have their own way of making idly as well as different proportion. Here is my way of making soft idli using poha.
Oats carrot idli with lemon tea instructions
- First mix oats powder and rava with salt well then add curds hing carrot and mix well. Now slowly incorporate water to make a thick batter. Rest it for 30 mins. Now add tadka of mustard seeds chana dal to it with green chilli and mix well. Separate the batter into two half and add one packet of eno in one and immediately make idlis otherwise the idlis will not be soft..
- Once first set is done add the other packet of eno and mix well and immediately make idlis.Serve with green chutney and lemon tea. Process listed below..
- Green chutney :In a mixie jar add the two leaves green chilli salt tamarind pulp and onion and blend well. Then add oil to a small pan and heat it and add mustard seeds and hing and add this tadka over the chutney. Ready to serve..
- Lemon tea.Boil the water then infuse the tea bag into the water for 3 mins and squeeze. Now add lemon juice and honey when warm and serve..
Easy Carrot Chutney that goes perfectly well with idli and dosa. Recipe for soft idli Recipe for set dosa Recipe for instant ragi dosa. I made this today for my oats dosa, but did not have tamarind so I used some anaardana but came out well except I could cleeearly imagine it would have been v tangy. Carrot Rice is mildly spiced variety rice recipe with carrot and hint of lemon is one pot meal. Carrot rice was never a lunch box recipe during our school days if at all rice it will be mostly lemon rice, tomato rice, pongal, peas pulao, veg pulav or tehri etc with a raita some fryums so in those days I didn't knew.