Veg Burrito bowl. These easy, delicious veggie bowls can be on your table in less time than it takes to drive to the local taco joint. Combine avocados and lime juice in a medium bowl. The Veg Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming.
Fear dinnertime with a busy schedule and a budget no more! If you try this quick and easy Vegan Burrito Bowl, please come back and leave me a comment below with your. This vegan burrito bowl recipe delivers all the big flavours you'd want without the calories. You can have Veg Burrito bowl using 40 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Burrito bowl
- You need of Layer 1: Veg Mexican rice.
- It's 1 cup of basmati rice cooked.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow + green + red capsicum (bell pepper).
- Prepare 0.25 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 4 of broccoli florets.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Layer 2: Rajma (kidney beans) gravy.
- You need 1 cup of Rajma soaked overnight and boiled.
- You need 4 tbsp of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Layer 3: Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd (thick).
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Layer 4: Salsa.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- It's of Salt.
- You need 0.25 tsp of chat masala, Aamchur powder.
- It's 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It's of Layer 5: Nachos and toppings.
- It's of Nachos or tortilla chips crushed.
- You need of Tomato + carrot + spring onion Toppings.
It's a healthy burrito bowl vegan recipe that's easy to make. A burrito bowl that pinch hits for Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, or, to be honest, any day. This burrito bowl is fully vegan (obvs). We start with a base of rice.
Veg Burrito bowl instructions
- For Rajma: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté for a minute. Add spring onion + tomato and sauté. Add cooked Rajma + tomato sauce+ salt and cook for 5 minutes. Add cilantro leaves and a tsp of cream and mix well.
- For Mexican veggie rice: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté well. Now add spring onion + capsicum + sweet corn and sauté for 3 minutes. Add Chilli sauce + tomato sauce + soya sauce and basmati rice cooked and mix well with salt for 5 minutes. Ensure not to break the rice..
- For sour cream : in a bowl take a cup of curd + lemon juice + pepper crushed + salt and mix well.
- For salsa: mix tomato + onion + carrot + green chilli + chat masala+ Aamchur powder + salt and mix well..
- Final plating: Layer 1- Mexican rice, layer 2- Rajma masala, layer 3- sour cream, layer 4: salsa and top with nachos.
White rice just tastes vastly These burrito bowls are obviously pretty versatile. You could add meat to them, different kinds of. Skip Chipotle (for once) and satisfy your burrito bowl craving with this instead. These quinoa burrito bowls are chock-full of veggies and FLAVOR! The base is a cilantro lime quinoa along with amazing caramel chipotle roasted sweet potatoes.