Curd O Banana Oats. Tasty and quick oats recipe with curd or yogurt or dahi along with fruits is one of the most healthy and delicious breakfast cereals you can take when you are in a This oats recipe, with mango, banana and curd, can be prepared in minutes. Even without sugar, this oats cereal with fruits will taste sweet. A Happy Breakfast with Oats & a Non Dairy Curd.
This banana curd is almost a dessert by itself. Banana Curd. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Fresh homemade banana curd is one of the best desserts a banana lover can try! You can cook Curd O Banana Oats using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curd O Banana Oats
- It's 1/2 cup of Plain Oats.
- It's 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli finely chopped fine.
Only takes minutes to make and can be served with so many things. So what is banana curd exactly? It is a smooth, utterly decadent and seriously amazing banana puree. Think the best banana pudding you have ever.
Curd O Banana Oats instructions
- Fry oats in a heavy bottomed pan. Let it cool down..
- Mash banana..
- Mix mashed banana in curd.Add honey,cinnamon powder and lemon juice..
- Add a pinch of salt to enhance the taste.Mix well..
- Sprinkle fresh coriander over it and serve..
It's what I've been dreaming of. I plan on putting this on every breakfast and dessert. The Best Banana Curd Recipes on Yummly Fluffy Banana Cake with Fresh Banana Curd FillingMamaGourmand. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Banana Nut Overnight Oats recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products.